Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 39:03
Size: 90,4 MB
Styles: Soul and blues mix
Scans: Full
1. Play On (3:34)
2. 1000 Ways (4:48)
3. Pretty Woman (3:48)
4. Little Piece Of Dying (3:30)
5. Song For Lee (3:46)
6. Trainman (5:47)
7. Night Child (4:26)
8. Drowned In My Own Tears (5:18)
9. Blind Leading The Blind (4:02)
The Butterfield Blues Band has been critically acclaimed as one the greatest electric blues bands ever! Lead by singer & harmonica player Paul Butterfield, their albums have stood the test of time as classics of the 60's & early 70's. Sometimes I Just Feel Like Smilin', was their fourth album, originally released in 1971. It features saxophonists David Sanborn and Gene Dinwiddie (later sax-vocalist for Full Moon). It was the last album the band recorded for Elektra Records. /Amazon
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
Sometimes I Just Feel Like Smilin' mc
Sometimes I Just Feel Like Smilin' zippy

6 comments:
Thank you Red Rooster, I've somehow missed hearing this one all these years.
This is their 7th album not their 4th.
You're most welcome Tom C, glad you enjoyed the post and thanks for your comment. Thanks also to Marc for your correction, I blame Amazon for the incorrect info. :)
still smilin'. thanks Rooster
Thanks Red
Did not know about this album
Nice share
Regards
You're most welcome Happymonk and Rhodb, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comments.
Post a Comment