Saturday, April 3, 2021

Jean-Jacques Milteau - Lost Highway

Size: 92.4 MB
Time: 39:14
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2021
Styles: Blues, Country, Folk
Art: Front

01. I Can't Help If I'm Still In Love With You (3:27)
02. She Thinks I Still Care (4:55)
03. My Bucket's Got A Hole In It (3:00)
04. Mr Bojangles (5:23)
05. Flying Scotsman (2:48)
06. State Of Tennessee (4:12)
07. Lost Highway (4:23)
08. Your Cheatin' Heart (3:59)
09. Folsom Prison Blues (3:23)
10. I'm So Lonesome (3:39)

“I'm a rollin 'stone all alone and lost…”

Is it the music that brings people together or the reverse? Evoking the shadow of Hank Williams brought us together for a detour through this Lost Highway.

This serene recording that it was, is the pursuit of a restless dream. The dream of a century of music: jazz, rock, soul ... and others less popular but just as exciting: blues, folk, country, which delight curious humanity, seekers of singular stories, horizon viewers ... As a teenager, the harmonica was my direct line with America, that of all misunderstandings and all possibilities. Through music, I discovered a world of injustice and violence, passion and multifaceted cultures. But above all a world of living music such as we had lost the use of it. Get together and play, just to tame the loneliness, before resuming a road that only stops with oblivion. ~JJ Milteau

Lost Highway MP3
Lost Highway FLAC

No comments: