Time: 109:27
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2021
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Front
01 Connor Selby - I Can't Let You Go (6:24)
02 Tomislav Goluban - Express Connection (1:55)
03 Mick Clarke - Bread And Butter (3:56)
04 8 Ball Aitken - Peace, Love And Understanding (4:14)
05 Alastair Greene - Heroes (Acoustic Version) (4:13)
06 Bob Malone - Tangled Up In Blue (5:58)
07 Wily Bo Walker & E D Brayshaw - Wild Dogs (5:56)
08 Eric Johanson - Head Like A Hole (4:36)
09 Peter Frampton Band - Loving The Alien (7:03)
10 Christina Skjolberg - Like A Star (2:53)
11 Mike Ross - Shake Em On Down (3:56)
12 The Cold Stares - Hard Times (3:26)
13 Christina Skjolberg - My Man (3:48)
14 Blackberry Smoke - Hey Delilah (3:54)
15 Robert Finley - Country Boy (5:45)
16 ElectroBluesSociety & Boo Boo Davis - You Better Watch Yourself (4:58)
17 Dewolff - Bona Fide (Radio Edit) (3:12)
18 Todd Snider - Turn Me Loose (I'll Never Be The Same) (3:44)
19 Ticket West - Hoodoo Party (2:47)
20 Son Of Dave - Go Kiss Yourself (2:55)
21 Billy F. Gibbons - West Coast Junkie (2:48)
22 Honey Davis - You're The Only One That I Need (4:01)
23 Jessie Lee & The Alchemists - Sometimes (6:58)
24 Scott McKeon - Fight No More (6:39)
25 Tomislav Goluban - Shoestring Blues (Feat. Kelly Zirbes) (3:21)
A collection of blues singles released on Mar/April 2021 compiled by myself.
Blues Singles Collection Vol. 23

3 comments:
Hi BT. Thanks for this. I wonder if you could tag re-released from pevious year somehow to spot the New artists. All the remastered messes with my date stuff...If it's easy, great, if not.. OK, just wondering...
@Happymonk
Do you mean re-up all singles compilations from last year? I'm confused. Damn english, lol
@BT. NoNoNo. I mean in the future compilations. There are New singles and remastered old material. Don't worry about it...You do enough. Thanks for your effort.
Post a Comment