Time: 67:07
File: MP3 @ 320K/s - Flac
Released: 2003
Styles: Rock/Blues
Art: Front, tray
1. If You Know It (5:39)
2. Welcome Blues (3:22)
3. Hard To Sing The Blues (5:06)
4. I Just Couldn't Stand It Anymore (3:49)
5. Come To Mamma (6:34)
6. Wrong Man Blues (4:19)
7. I'd Rather Go Blind (7:48)
8. Broke & Hungry (4:21)
9. Blue Collar Mama (6:49)
10. Flamin' Mamie (3:32)
11. I Want To Know (8:15)
12. Waiting for My Time to Come (7:27)
Celebrated singer/songwriter Kaye Bohler has captivated audiences from Japan to Alaska for over 25 years. Kaye’s show is bathed in southern Soul, Blues, and Funk as she knocks you and rocks you out. She’s a songbird with a child’s heart and the fire in her belly of Tina Turner. An unmistakably powerful and engaging performer, Kaye Bohler really knows how to pull you in and make you dance, cry and laugh too.
Live At Moe's Alley MP3
Live At Moe's Alley FLAC

1 comment:
Thanks Flash. The info got my attention. Have a great Sunday! :)
Post a Comment