Time: 32:35
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1964/1994
Styles: Acoustic Blues, Texas Blues
Art: Full
01. Blues Is A Feeling (7:57)
02. Me And Ray Charles (3:35)
03. In The Evenin' (3:22)
04. Ain't It Crazy (2:26)
05. Last Night I Lost The Best Friend I Ever Had (4:34)
06. Everything (2:58)
07. I Work Down At The Chain Gang (5:10)
08. Meet Me In The Bottom (2:31)
Hootin' the Blues is a live album recorded Live at the Second Fret, Philadelphia, May 17, 1962 and released on the Prestige label in 1964.
Hootin' The Blues: A Brand New Live Recording MP3
Hootin' The Blues: A Brand New Live Recording FLAC
4 comments:
Thanks BT! :)
Melodías animadas, gracias.
Thanks for this Flac version. The mp3 version I have is not so good. So I will try this out.
Excellent post !
Another one that I have been looking for....
Thanks so much for sharing !!
Your posts are GREATLY APPRECIATED !!!
Post a Comment