Monday, July 17, 2023

Mick Kolassa - Uncovered Essentials

Size: 102.1 MB
Time: 43:19
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2023
Styles: Blues, Rock
Art: Front

01. The Letter (4:39)
02. Feelin Alright (Feat. Tullie Brae) (6:11)
03. Mama Told Me Not To Come (Feat. Brandon Santini) (4:02)
04. I Can’t Get Next To You (Feat. Castro Coleman) (3:33)
05. I Feel Fine (Feat. Mark Telesca) (3:00)
06. Help (2:29)
07. Lady Madonna (Feat. Mark Telesca) (3:05)
08. Lo And Behold (4:21)
09. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry (3:05)
10. Prison Song (4:18)
11. Lungs (4:31)

Mick Kolassa's love of the blues began when he was a teenager and with his music he shares that love with the world. Rather than staying within a single genre of blues, Mick loves and celebrates all styles of blues, so he calls his style “Free Range Blues”. Whether it is a Delta Blues song from the 1930s, Piedmont Blues, Chicago Blues, Memphis style Soul Blues, slick city blues or cool country blues, Mick loves and plays them all. I also love to find the blues hidden in songs of other genres, “bluesifying” songs and doing what he call “uncovers”.

Uncovered Essentials MP3
Uncovered Essentials FLAC

1 comment:

daba said...

Thanks again BT! :)