Time: 67:06
File: Flac
Released: 2010
Styles: Blues-Rock
Art: Front
1. One Person At A Time ( 4:01)
2. Bump In The Road ( 3:50)
3. Turn Around ( 5:28)
4. Give Me Up Again ( 4:00)
5. A Quitter Never Wins ( 6:55)
6. Red Light (Band Intros) ( 1:43)
7. Red Light (10:15)
8. Don't Stop (For Anything) ( 5:56)
9. Thankful ( 4:03)
10. I Am ( 7:20)
11. Breakin' Me ( 7:54)
12. Lie To Me ( 5:36)
This is the next best thing to seeing Jonny in person. I have been to 3 of his live shows in the past 2 years, and he never disappoints. This live album is no exception. What I like most about it is I get the long rifts and instrumental frenzy you only get at his live shows. This man doesn't just play music, he emotes his music from his head to his toes. I also love the fact that he put a lot of Turnaround's gospel tunes on this recording. I am a bit disappointed he didn't include my favorite song "Only A Man" on this live album but it's hard to argue with the song selection, a great mix of secular Jonny and the new, improved and saved Jonny! Keep on rockin' Jonny and keep on bringing God's love to us through your music.
Live At The Ryman FLAC

No comments:
Post a Comment