Thursday, November 9, 2023

Rae Gordon Band - Wrong Kind of Love

Size: 304 MB
Time: 48:13
File: Flac
Released: 2019
Styles: Rock/Blues
Art: Front

1. Comin' Back for More (4:00)
2. Get Right with the World (5:08)
3. Don't Look Now (5:48)
4. How You Gonna (5:08)
5. Might as Well Be You (3:55)
6. Sea of Blue (6:40)
7. Wrong Kind of Love (5:37)
8. How Much I Love You So (3:14)
9. Got to Have You (3:30)
10. Last Call (5:10)

Rae Gordon may have taken third place in the 2017 International Blues Challenge but she is a winner when it comes to serving up fantastic vocals and original blues. Her powerful voice expresses a wide range of emotions and really stands out. Her band is equally up to the task, providing outstanding support musically and backing her vocals. Representing the Cascade Blues Association, Oregon’s Gordon has gotten her name out there with her fine showing at the IBC and also appears regularly up and down the west cost of the US and Canada. I enjoyed Gordon and her band at the IBC and I also really enjoyed this recording. She is a powerful vocalist and her band is top notch. The songs showed a nice variety of tempos and themes and all the performances were great. I highly recommend this one!

Wrong Kind of Love FLAC

No comments: