Time: 94:04
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2023
Styles: Blues/Rock
Art: Front
1. Beauty Clinic Frankenstein (3:03)
2. Christmas, Me And The Blues (3:54)
3. Cotton Candy (Live) (4:20)
4. Deadlines (2:15)
5. Goin' Home & Gettin' Right (3:07)
6. Heartbreaker (3:50)
7. I Can´t Wait (4:09)
8. I Just Can't Wait No More (4:21)
9. I'm Going Upstairs (3:38)
10. Jingle Bell Blues (2:03)
11. Lady Love Divine (3:04)
12. Lavender Haze (3:32)
13. Lonely Bed (7:21)
14. Lost My Mind (3:45)
15. Make Love (3:47)
16. Miserable (6:13)
17. Mumma And Me (4:13)
18. No Matter How She Done It (3:54)
19. Ragged Friend (3:27)
20. Santa Baby (Lil' Naughty Mix) (3:31)
21. Santa It's True (3:58)
22. The Guest (3:12)
23. You Shook Me (3:23)
24. Queen Bee (2:36)
25. Rise Up Singing (3:17)
I post it, but don't forget, it is Bluestender's baby.
Blues Singles Collection 69 MP3

9 comments:
Thanks brother. Always love the monthly collections!
Thanks for this collection.
Is it possible to reupdate vol.68? I missed it and it is not on Mega anymore.
@Smokey:
New link for 68.
Thank you. I always look forward to these!
Love this music! Somehow missed Vol. 69. Bummer. Re-up possible?
Thanks much!!
New link for this album:
https://mega.nz/file/DWASSK6A#lWme8WYUP1Nj316YzezuF5IJTrF77xpkuVhfxwoFOe8
THANK YOU!! Absolutely love your collection!
pls reup I also missed this one thnks !
@MapleBlues:
New link:
https://mega.nz/file/rGgXRSrR#faXGJsDQg_ZKSQYEj9NbBqg-9E8fvUYz1x9zCbBXLAQ
Yesterday I already renewed the link for Vol. 73
Enjoy
Post a Comment