Thursday, June 27, 2024

Lara Price - Half & Half

Album: Half & Half
Size: 86,3 MB
Time: 37:18
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2024
Styles: Blues/Rock/Soul mix
Art: Front

1. We're Still Friends (Feat. Mike Zito) (4:32)
2. Evidence (3:51)
3. Fools Like Me (2:25)
4. Things Ain't Everything (4:31)
5. Rain (4:53)
6. Days Ago (3:37)
7. Solitude (2:26)
8. The Way Love Goes (3:43)
9. Trouble, Heartache, Sadness (3:44)
10. Heart On A String (3:32)

Mike Zito, president of Gulf Coast Records, announces the signing of powerhouse blues and soul singer Lara Price and the release of her label debut album, ‘Half & Half’. Now based in Austin, Texas, Lara Price recorded the album partly in Texas and partly in the San Francisco Bay Area, hence its title.

“Half & Half was a way for me to honor the San Francisco Bay Area music family, because without them I wouldn’t be able to keep up in this Austin music scene,” said Lara Price. “The other ‘half’ is a representation of what I have learned so far, as I have soaked up eight years- worth of Austin music. I feel like I am just scratching the service as to what the Austin music scene is about and I look forward to putting that experience on my next album. Technically, the album was recorded 60% in Texas 40% in California with 22 musicians and three studios in two states,” she added about the recording sessions.

“Lara Price has been a fantastic artist for years,” said Mike Zito in announcing her signing. “She’s so deserving of a national audience. Her voice is soulful and righteous and I expect our fans to fall in love with her.”

Half & Half mc
Half & Half gofile

2 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Thanks RR.

Red Rooster said...

You're most welcome Bob Mac, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comment, it's appreciated .. as always.