Sunday, May 11, 2014

Arnesen Blues Band - Arnesen Blues Band Live

Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 43:18
Size: 99.1 MB
Styles: Rockin blues
Year: 2014

[3:40] 1. Living In The Fast Lane
[5:56] 2. Things About Coming My Way
[4:06] 3. Going Down Slow
[4:34] 4. On The Other Side
[5:51] 5. One Way Out
[4:48] 6. Atchafalaya Blues
[4:16] 7. Woke Up This Morning
[5:20] 8. Confessing The Blues
[4:41] 9. Freedom

Arnesen Blues Band is basically a quintet. Bass, drums, piano, organ and myself on guitar and vocal. Sometimes, when space or finance is short, we do gigs as a quartet. The combination piano/organ gives you a big sound, more soloists and the possibility to arrange music towards different directions such as jazz, touch of gospel, rock, big band-feel, in order to vary the realms of blues music. I love listening to Skip James, Elmore, Muddy and others although when I play I like to do it sometimes more modern. ~Thomas Arnesen

Arnesen Blues Band Live

2 comments:

jose said...

I would like a new link of this disc in Live,thanks

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below.

Arnesen Blues Band - Live (2014) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/FUBCHSTD/ABB-L.rar_links
Zippy: http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/yNEDoUhf/file.html