Time: 65:12
Size: 149.3 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2014
Art: Front
[4:23] 1. Ain't Nobody's Business
[4:24] 2. Hot Or Not
[6:11] 3. The Creature
[4:35] 4. Cc Rider
[4:48] 5. Music Maker
[5:30] 6. Tell Me
[3:23] 7. Maced In The Face
[3:03] 8. Hello Sunshine
[4:29] 9. Don't Let Your Love Make You Blind
[5:24] 10. Good Neighbors
[7:20] 11. Summertime
[4:42] 12. Sally
[6:54] 13. I Believe
Ironing Board Sam has had a legendary sixty years: Jimi Hendrix briefly played in his band, he's played shows under water, he's shared a club residency with the Jackson 5, he's played inside human-sized jukeboxes. And you've almost certainly never heard of him.
I hadn't either, until about two months ago, when I was drinking in Nashville, seated at America's greatest dive bar, the Springwater. I struck up a conversation with Slick (it might have been Slim -- sincerest apologies for a saturated, fuzzy memory) and Jerry, who spun tales of rock and roll long past. The stories of Ironing Board Sam stuck out quite far from the rest.
He's returned with a new record, Ironing Board Sam & The Sticks with a new band, Ironing Board Sam & The Sticks. Hailed as a "jamming" record, it certainly sounds like it.
I hadn't either, until about two months ago, when I was drinking in Nashville, seated at America's greatest dive bar, the Springwater. I struck up a conversation with Slick (it might have been Slim -- sincerest apologies for a saturated, fuzzy memory) and Jerry, who spun tales of rock and roll long past. The stories of Ironing Board Sam stuck out quite far from the rest.
He's returned with a new record, Ironing Board Sam & The Sticks with a new band, Ironing Board Sam & The Sticks. Hailed as a "jamming" record, it certainly sounds like it.
Ironing Board Sam & The Sticks mc
Ironing Board Sam & The Sticks zippy

6 comments:
Could you please fix the link?
Thank you so much
Ludo
New links for this post can be found below.
Ironing Board Sam & The Sticks - Selftitled (2014) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/ATO5ANHD/IBS_TS-ST.rar_links
Zippy: http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/k4EJy9Oh/file.html
Please renew the link. Thanks in advance.
New links for this post can be found below.
Ironing Board Sam & The Sticks - Selftitled (2014) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/5D0AEOO1/IBS_TS-ST.rar_links
Zippy: https://www74.zippyshare.com/v/AkQuzOfe/file.html
Thank you for the new link.
Thanks Rooster! :)
Post a Comment