Thursday, September 18, 2014

Joe Bonamassa - Different Shades Of Blue

Released: 2014
Size: 109.3 MB
Time: 47:45
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Styles: Rock
Art: Front, Back

1. Hey Baby (New Rising Sun) [1:17]
2. Oh Beautiful! [5:25]
3. Love Ain't A Love Song [3:45]
4. Living On The Moon [3:16]
5. Heartache Follows Wherever I Go [4:30]
6. Never Give All Your Heart [5:20]
7. I Gave Up Everything For You, 'Cept The Blues [4:37]
8. Different Shades Of Blue [4:35]
9. Get Back My Tomorrow [4:41]
10. Trouble Town [4:52]
11. So, What Would I Do [5:23]

Los Angeles, CA: GRAMMY-nominated guitar superstar Joe Bonamassa announces today his brand new solo album Different Shades Of Blue (J&R Adventures)to be released September 23, 2014. This is Bonamassa’s first studio album in two years and the first album of his career to feature all original material. The result is a record with more of an experimental edge than previous Bonamassa records. It’s a blues record that explores the outer reaches and the many different sounds that shape the genre.

“It’s been a while since I’ve been involved in the writing on an entire album. So I decided I wanted to make a completely original blues album,” said Bonamassa. “I’ve really had to push myself to make everything I do better than the last project. I know the fans expect it. And I feel like I owe it to the fans to give them an original record after all these years.”


Different Shades Of Blue



3 comments:

Tinman said...

@Tonka: Could you re-up this CD?

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below. Different copy from the one originally posted, full art included.

Joe Bonamassa - Different Shades Of Blue (2014) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/IAIIQNEI/JB-DSOB.rar_links
Zippy: http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/cFGrZF7v/file.html

Tinman said...

Hey Rooster-Man: TYVM for Joe!