Time: 61:37
Size: 141.1 MB
Styles: Chicago blues
Year: 2001
Art: Front
[6:28] 1. So Many Roads
[4:08] 2. Crosscut Saw
[3:13] 3. Ma Bea's Rock
[4:23] 4. Feel So Bad
[4:54] 5. I Believe My Time Ain't Long
[4:38] 6. All Your Love
[4:15] 7. You Gotta Have Soul
[5:30] 8. My Own Fault
[3:51] 9. Get Ready Here I Come
[4:10] 10. Same Old Blues
[4:31] 11. Got A Mind To Travel
[3:54] 12. Can You Use A Man Like Me
[4:04] 13. I Got To Be Crazy
[3:32] 14. Got Papers On You Baby
Recorded October 15&17, 1975 "live" at Ma Bea's in Chicago, IL; Jimmy Johnson, voc, g; Andrew "Big Voice" Odom, voc; Jimmy Dawkins, g; Sylvester Boines, b; Tyrone Centuray (Smith), dr; prod. by Marcelle Morgantini.
"...This disc contains some fine live music and offers a priceless look at a Chicago music scene now long gone..." ~Living Blues
"...This disc contains some fine live music and offers a priceless look at a Chicago music scene now long gone..." ~Living Blues
Ma Bea's Rock mc
Ma Bea's Rock zippy

1 comment:
I've had this record for ages (since the '70s, the original LP with the yellow-ish
cover) and it's one of the best live blues albums ever. Guitars on fire. Not to be missed! Bravo Mat!
Post a Comment