Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 34:36
Size: 79.2 MB
Styles: Blues/R&B/Soul
Year: 1983/1990
Art: Front
[3:31] 1. I'm A Blues Man
[2:49] 2. Three Into Two Won't Go
[3:22] 3. Cheatin' Love
[2:54] 4. Shade Tree Mechanic
[3:25] 5. It's Been So Long
[4:09] 6. Get A Little, Give A Little
[4:14] 7. Please Don't Let Our Good Thing End
[4:05] 8. Steal Away
[2:43] 9. Blind Side
[3:20] 10. I Ain't Buying What You're Selling
Fueled by more impressive material from the pens of Jackson, Johnson, and LaSalle, Hill was in an amazing groove during the years prior to his untimely demise, and the crack Malaco house band was certainly up to the task. Just like the title track ably demonstrated, Z.Z. Hill had indeed rechristened himself as a blues man of the first order. ~Bill Dahl
I'm A Blues Man
Album: Bluesmaster
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 34:18
Size: 78.6 MB
Styles: Blues/R&B/Soul
Year: 1984/2005
Art: Front
[2:44] 1. You're Ruining My Bad Reputation
[2:55] 2. Bottom Line Woman
[3:16] 3. She Got The Goods On Me
[3:24] 4. Breakdown
[3:03] 5. Personally
[2:44] 6. Champange Lady
[3:07] 7. Be Strong Enough To Hold On
[4:05] 8. Stop You From Givin' Me The Blues
[3:12] 9. Friday Is My Day
[3:31] 10. I'll Be Your Witness
[2:13] 11. Why Don't You Spend The Night
Issued the year he died, Bluesmaster boasted more competent soul-blues hybrids by the man who reenergized the blues idiom with his trademark growl. LaSalle's "You're Ruining My Bad Reputation," "Friday Is My Day" (written by legendary Malaco promo man Dave Clark), and a nice reading of Paul Kelly's slinky "Personally" rate with the standouts. ~Bill Dahl
Bluesmaster


13 comments:
Thanks !!!
Hello, mat. Would you please re-up I'm A Blues Man.
Thank You.
new links 28june2016.
Thank You, mat.
hello friends, very good page , could raise links, greetings
New links for these two albums can be found below (full art included for both). And to the "Anonymous" person (Luther Blues?) .. you did the right thing asking for a re-up in the comments box for the post, but you didn't leave a name/nick name/alias. Please do so in the future or your request will not be met. Read our Guidelines.
Z.Z. Hill - I'm A Blues Man (1983) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1C1JGDYS/ZZH-IABM.rar_links
Zippy: http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/qbqxujKj/file.html
Z.Z. Hill - Bluesmaster (1984) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1GE2QQS3/ZZH-B.rar_links
Zippy: http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/QRTxK1YO/file.html
Red Rooster thank you very much and forgive my mistake because the language is difficult for me to understand the rules but now I 've understood , a hug from Buenos Aires
You're welcome Luther Blues. Know it can be kind of tricky sometimes to figure out how things work, especially if one isn't that familiar with the English language, but as long as you guys leave a name/nick/alias along with any type of comment all is well.
i'd luv a re-up on I'm A Bluesman please. TIA
New links for "I'm A Blues Man" can be found below.
Z.Z. Hill - I'm A Blues Man (1983) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/YDINOB5G/ZZH-IABM.rar_links
Zippy: https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/aZPhHPFg/file.html
Hello, I will be glad if you can add new MP3 links for these 2 albums. Best regards
New links for this post (both albums) can be found below. Full art included.
Z.Z. Hill - I'm A Blues Man (1983) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/DSY6TMEJ/ZZH-IABM.rar_links
GoFile: https://gofile.io/d/PEOxhf
Z.Z. Hill - Bluesmaster (1984) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/6FTKXNMG/ZZH-B.rar_links
GoFile: https://gofile.io/d/1eb35q
@Red Rooster: Many thanks for your help !
Post a Comment