Time: 48:45
Size: 111.6 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2015
Art: Front
[3:52] 1. Half Of Me
[6:32] 2. Maybe It's A Good Thing
[3:21] 3. I Don't Love My Baby
[4:13] 4. Still Too Soon
[4:24] 5. This Isn't A Game
[3:34] 6. Breath Of Fresh Air
[4:06] 7. I Don't Get The Blues
[3:43] 8. I'm A Good Man
[6:13] 9. I Love You Pretty Baby
[2:38] 10. Hightailin' It
[4:53] 11. Good News Channel
[1:11] 12. Santa All Year
DAVE ALLEN: I started playing drums at a young age. My first gigs were as the host drummer at Blues Jams – where I learned how to improvise, think fast, and play many styles of music. Even back then, whenever a drummer would show up, I would grab my harmonica or a guitar, and get up front for a few tunes. After that I spent many years learning the studio, doing demos and recording friends and myself, until along came the “Whitfield-Ward Band.” This band played our bar years, then private functions all over the country. I began to step out front more playing the guitar and the harmonica. I have always dearly loved the blues, and began to get more actively involved with being in a blues band of my own. During this time I owned a recording studio, where I performed on and produced many albums over the years, from all genres of music and people. Having a studio really helped me develop into being in front of the blues band. The Allen-Lamun Band is the culmination of writing and becoming the blues band I always hoped for.
LAURA LAMUN: I loved singing as a child, and I was fortunate to have a Director-Mother who gave me performance opportunities starting at the age of 5, and had me making money singing by the time I was eleven. I also had a very supportive and talented Father, with this HUGE singing voice you just had to listen to! Singing was something our whole family loved to do together, and I practiced harmonies with them singing Peter. Paul and Mary in the car, and entertaining with my sister Lisa.
A fated meeting with Dave Allen turned me in the absolute correct direction – TOWARD THE BLUES!! I co-founded our first blues band with DaveAllen in 2007 called “Little Laura & the Nude Blues Band” during which some highlights include opening for JJ Grey & Mofro twice. This band morphed over the years and would set the stage for our current inspiration as the “Allen-Lamun Band.” We have begun our journey as a powerful pairing and are becoming most well-known for our duet sound. Recording our latest CD with Dave Allen was a wonderful experience, and we are writing songs now for our next one.
LAURA LAMUN: I loved singing as a child, and I was fortunate to have a Director-Mother who gave me performance opportunities starting at the age of 5, and had me making money singing by the time I was eleven. I also had a very supportive and talented Father, with this HUGE singing voice you just had to listen to! Singing was something our whole family loved to do together, and I practiced harmonies with them singing Peter. Paul and Mary in the car, and entertaining with my sister Lisa.
A fated meeting with Dave Allen turned me in the absolute correct direction – TOWARD THE BLUES!! I co-founded our first blues band with DaveAllen in 2007 called “Little Laura & the Nude Blues Band” during which some highlights include opening for JJ Grey & Mofro twice. This band morphed over the years and would set the stage for our current inspiration as the “Allen-Lamun Band.” We have begun our journey as a powerful pairing and are becoming most well-known for our duet sound. Recording our latest CD with Dave Allen was a wonderful experience, and we are writing songs now for our next one.
Maybe It's A Good Thing mc
Maybe It's A Good Thing zippy

No comments:
Post a Comment