Thursday, June 16, 2016

Buddy Guy - Live At The Checkerboard Lounge, Chicago 1979

Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 69:30
Size: 159.1 MB
Styles: Chicago blues
Year: 1979/2016
Art: Front

[ 4:07] 1. Buddy's Blues, Pt. 1
[ 4:17] 2. Done Got Over You
[ 9:09] 3. I've Got A Right To Love My Woman Blues In The Night
[ 9:25] 4. Tell Me What's Inside Of You
[ 3:19] 5. The Things I Used To Do
[16:20] 6. The Dollar Done Fell
[ 3:34] 7. Buddy's Blues, Pt. 2
[ 4:12] 8. Get Up Get Down
[ 7:28] 9. Don't Answer The Door
[ 7:34] 10. Tell Me What's Inside Of You

Bass Guitar – J.W. Williams; Guitar – Little Phil Smith, Phil Guy; Guitar, Vocals – Buddy Guy; Vocals – L.C. Thurston (tracks: 9), Phil Guy (tracks: 8).

Buddy sounds like he's playing for his life on this 1979 recording from Chicago's South Side institution. He's at his sweaty, soulful, electrifying live best, backed by a hot band as he bends those strings to the max on I've Got a Right to Love My Woman; The Things I Used to Do; Get Up Get Down; Done Got Over, and more!

Live At The Checkerboard Lounge, Chicago 1979

2 comments:

Tip79 said...

I would appreciate a re-up of this. Flac if possible. Thanks.

daba said...

New Link Flac NMR
https://mega.nz/file/rFNjFSyI#2JaVHDnOIjKxQ6GkxEg63V_4ViQWyTF34kEHTpLnp_s