Friday, December 23, 2016

Koko Taylor - Live At The Chicago Blues Festival 94

Year: 2016
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 59:22
Size: 137,0 MB
Styles: Chicago blues
Scans: Full

1. Introduction (0:46)
2. Something I Can't Let Go (8:08)
3. Mother Nature (7:04)
4. Don't Put Your Hands On Me (4:43)
5. I'm A Woman (Mannish Boy) (6:46)
6. Bad Case Of Loving You (5:56)
7. Hound Dog (6:31)
8. Wang Dang Doodle (7:32)
9. Big Boss Man (4:18)
10. I'm A Queen Bee (7:33)

Before her roar was silenced in 2009, the Queen of the Blues reigned over the annual Chicago Blues Festival weekend. In 1994, she had arrived with a new album, Force of Nature, and been honoured by the Chicago City mayor as well as being awarded with the W.C. Handy Contemporary Blues Female Artist of the Year. Koko Taylor was also about to open her own club in Chicago, but she put time aside to headline the last night. As with all of her performances, it's a jubilant and powerful Taylor that stands at the mic spreading an education and joy to others. God save the Queen of the Blues!

Live At The Chicago Blues Festival 94 mc
Live At The Chicago Blues Festival 94 zippy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice surprise !!!

Ballas said...

Thank you very much Red Rooster.

Red Rooster said...

You're welcome Ballas, glad you enjoyed the post.

Arvin said...

Thanks Red, had this on a single file bootleg,
I suppose this will be of better quality, not
to mention the scans....

Red Rooster said...

You're welcome Arvin, glad you enjoyed the post. And I think you will find the audio quality to be to your satisfaction, at least I hope so. Thanks for your comment.

Woman Blues said...

Can someone please republish this link?

Dreumis said...

@Woman Blues:

New link for this album:

https://www11.zippyshare.com/v/YKkuHLRm/file.html

Enjoy!

Woman Blues said...

Dreumis, Thank You!!!