Time: 69:33
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2021
Styles: Blues, Rock, R&B
Art: Front
01 The Downbeats - Come On Over (Baby) (2:10)
02 The Meadow Larks - Real Pretty Mama (2:46)
03 Chuck Higgins & Daddy Cleanhead - Broke (2:13)
04 Goree Carter His Guitar & Hepcats - I'll Send You (2:16)
05 Little Esther & Bobby Nunn - You Took My Love Too Fast (2:27)
06 Gene Forrest & Four Feathers - Wiggle (2:45)
07 Chavez & Chaney - Picadilly Rose (2:17)
08 The Gatorvettes - Midnight (1:52)
09 Willie Johnson & His Piano - That Boy's Boogie (2:25)
10 Don Julian & The Meadowlarks - Big Mama Wants To Rock (2:31)
11 Jesse Belvin - Alright, Okay, You Win (3:03)
12 King Solomos & Ernestine Anderson - Square Dance Boogie (2:25)
13 The Romancers - House Cat (2:31)
14 Paul Monday - Tired Of This Life I'm Living (3:18)
15 Hubert Robinson - High Class Woman (2:44)
16 Vivian Greene & Her Trio - Bowlegged Boogie (3:06)
17 Lester Williams - I Can't Lose With The Stuff I Use (2:12)
18 H.B. Barnum - Give Me Love (2:13)
19 The Cliques - I'll Mess You Up (2:15)
20 Smilin' 'Smokey' Lynn With Bill Harvey - Leave My Girl Alone (2:53)
21 Gene & Eunice - Hi Diddle Diddle (2:17)
22 Little Esther & Mel - Ring-A-Ding Doo (2:54)
23 Ernie Fields - Teen Flip (2:26)
24 The Downbeats - Run To Me, Baby (2:03)
25 Don Julian & The Meadowlarks - Boogie Woogie Teenage (2:26)
26 Hubert Robinson - Old Woman Boogie (2:22)
27 Daddy Cleanhead & The Chuck Higgins Band - Something's Going On In My Room (2:13)
28 Young Jessie - Lula Belle (2:16)
The exploration into Texas sand is concluded with solo recordings and group performances from band leaders whose featured vocalists are Texas Bred. Most certainly the aural feeling of this album is varied, full of hot recordings and offers an eclectic assortment of recordings.
Thanks to Nappywrags
Southern Bred: Texas R&B Rockers Vol. 12 (KMCD62) MP3
Southern Bred: Texas R&B Rockers Vol. 12 (KMCD62) FLAC

4 comments:
Thanks to Nappywrags and Bluestender...esta obra es una genialidad.Greetings.
Many thanks Nappy & BT, much appreciated.
Thank you Nappyrags - I just love this series!!!
Such a great series-thanks !!
Post a Comment