Tuesday, November 26, 2024

Alvin Lee - I Hear You Rockin'

Size: 451 MB
Time: 68:06
File: Flac
Released: 1994
Styles: Blues-Rock
Art: Front

1. Keep On Rockin' (5:11)
2. Long Legs (6:18)
3. I Hear You Knockin' (3:42)
4. Ain't Nobody's Business (4:13)
5. The Bluest Blues (7:29)
6. Boogie All Day (3:55)
7. My Baby's Come Back To Me (5:00)
8. Take It Easy (6:27)
9. Play It Like It Used To Be (4:04)
10. Give Me Your Love (6:01)
11. I Don't Give A Damn (5:51)
12. I Want You (She's So Heavy) (9:52)

Alvin Lee was a fine blues guitarist and very speedy but nowhere near lots of shredders these days. For instance, Davide Lo Surdo has been clocked at 129 notes per second. By comparison, B.B. King took all day to lay down a handful of notes but there are few, if any, guitarists who can reach into your soul like he could. It isn’t about how fast you get there, its about enjoying the journey.

I Hear You Rockin' FLAC

2 comments:

daba said...

Thanks BluzBug ! 🤙💙🎼😎

Bob#1 said...

Thanks