Time: 91:37
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2024
Styles: Blues/Rock
Art: Front
01 Kai Strauss - You Quit This Game Too Soon (Feat. Rusty Zinn, Sax Gordon & Alex Schultz) (4:15)
02 Tobias Upright - The Good Or The Bad Guy (3:03)
03 Anna Hamilton - I'm Walkin' (3:17)
04 The Whistling Cyclist - Fifty Year Blues (3:28)
05 Portobello Blu - Gambled With The Devil (4:15)
06 Eddie 9V - Halo (3:01)
07 Natural Blues - More Shame (2:59)
08 David Ronaldo - Too Old To Die At 27 (3:15)
09 Mick Clarke - Rock'n'Roll And Whisky (2:43)
10 Dr. Nyce - Old Dog (4:21)
11 Shotgun Sawyer - Cock N' Bull (3:37)
12 Greg Koch - Can't Be Satisfied (Feat. Larry McCray) (3:54)
13 Julian James - Catfish (2:47)
14 Will Wilde - Blues Is Still Alive (Feat. Walter Trout) (5:29)
15 Tony Holiday - Twist My Fate (Feat. Kevin Burt) (4:04)
16 Michael Van Merwyk - Only I Got, What The Other Guys Want (Acoustic Solo Version) (1:58)
17 Amanda Fish - The Reason (4:38)
18 Gator Nate - Treeshade (3:17)
19 Donavon Frankenreiter - Nobody's Gonna Know (With Joe Bonamassa) (4:42)
20 Janiva Magness - I Was Good To You Baby (4:21)
21 Chris Kramer - Same Kind Of Crazy (3:25)
22 Kai Strauss - 5$ Shake (Feat. Rusty Zinn, Sax Gordon & Alex Schultz) (3:19)
23 Cave Flowers - Garbage And Gold (3:36)
24 Thorbjorn Risager - Inner Light (3:53)
25 Rob Tognoni - Can I (3:48)
Thanks Kamane for yet another great collection.
Blues Singles Collection 87 MP3

2 comments:
Thanks again my brother. Always look forward to the collections!
Thanks brother. I collected your entire collection.
Post a Comment