Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bill King's Saturday Night Fish Fry - 2 albums: Jump, Shout-Rock Da House / John The Revelator

Album: Jump, Shout-Rock Da House
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 68:16
Size: 156.3 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2007
Art: Front

[3:54] 1. Pachuko Hop
[5:54] 2. Confessin' The Blues
[5:46] 3. Riding In The Moonlight
[4:40] 4. Her Mind Is Gone
[4:06] 5. Jasper Talks
[6:15] 6. Worried Life Blues
[3:51] 7. Let The Good Times Roll
[4:16] 8. New Bon Ton Roulay
[5:56] 9. Soul Sermon
[4:26] 10. Got You Beggin'
[7:26] 11. Rising Sun
[3:54] 12. Friday Fish Fry
[5:06] 13. 'lizabeth
[2:39] 14. Carlton Street Boogie

Jump, Shout-Rock Da House mc
Jump, Shout-Rock Da House zippy

Album: John The Revelator
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 60:26
Size: 138.4 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2010
Art: Front

[3:37] 1. Poor Old Me
[3:32] 2. Here I Am
[5:40] 3. Lonesome Day Blues
[3:23] 4. I Just Can't Stand It No More
[4:47] 5. Easy, Easy, Easy
[2:29] 6. Ain't I Talkin' To You Baby
[5:54] 7. Confession The Blues
[2:50] 8. Don't Freeze On Me
[4:48] 9. 2x2
[4:10] 10. That's How I Feel About You
[5:02] 11. John The Revelator
[4:01] 12. Give
[5:04] 13. I Can't Keep From Crying
[5:01] 14. Something On My Mind

John The Revelator mc
John The Revelator zippy

No comments: