Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Oreo Blue - 2 albums: O B 2 0; Recycling Twenty years Of Oreo Blue / Ten Down: Live At The Bypass

Album: O B 2 0; Recycling Twenty years Of Oreo Blue
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 53:16
Size: 122.0 MB
Styles: Rockin blues
Year: 2012
Art: Front

[4:02] 1. Earned The Right
[3:52] 2. Nobody Like My Baby
[3:56] 3. Speak Of The Devil
[6:38] 4. Minor Blues For A Major Person
[3:41] 5. Ten Million Country Songs
[6:41] 6. Born To Suffer
[4:33] 7. I Do Declare
[6:32] 8. The I-540 Song
[4:44] 9. Blues By The Numbers
[4:48] 10. Don't Want To Be Lonely
[3:43] 11. Baby Do You Love Me

It is nearly impossible to sum up 21 years of Oreo Blue, countless recordings and 9 official releases in oneparagraph. However, one word comes to mind: Perseverance. In 1991, Brian Crowne had a vision to form a relevant blues-rooted band and he had the work ethic to drive the band through a multitude of personnel changes and musical market fluctuations to reach that goal. When Brian retired in September of 2006, it left the core of the band; co-founder and bassist, Rod Williamson, guitarist, Gary Hutchison, and drummer, Stephen Boudreaux to re-invent the band and chase relevance into the future.

O B 2 0; Recycling Twenty years Of Oreo Blue mc
O B 2 0; Recycling Twenty years Of Oreo Blue zippy

Album: Ten Down: Live At The Bypass
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 63:29
Size: 145.3 MB
Styles: Rockin blues
Year: 2002
Art: Front

[4:34] 1. I'm Standing Here
[4:58] 2. Blues Thang'
[4:00] 3. Dimples
[7:22] 4. Things I've Done And Seen
[4:22] 5. Bye Bye Baby
[2:55] 6. That's The Time
[4:16] 7. The Man Song
[4:13] 8. Obluterated
[5:13] 9. Messin' With The Kid
[5:28] 10. Ain't No Sunshine
[3:09] 11. Two Frogs Boogie
[2:40] 12. Holdin' Out On Me
[4:53] 13. Born To Suffer
[5:20] 14. Hideaway

All songs were recorded live at The ByPass in Joplin, Missouri, on New Year's Eve 2001 and mixed January of 2002 at Fat Rabbit Studios, Van Buren, AR.

Brian Crowne--Sax, Guitar, Vocals; Rod Williamson--Fender Bass; Gary Hutchison--Guitars, Vocals; Stephen Boudreaux--Drums, Vocals.

Ten Down: Live At The Bypass mc
Ten Down: Live At The Bypass zippy

7 comments:

kempen said...

@Mat Tiggas: thanks for this band: completely new to me !

Anonymous said...

This is a truly great band and even though I had these albums from before I want to thank Mr Tiggas for posting them. And for anyone interested I have sent links to the Basement for a live Jimi Hendrix tribute album by Oreo Blue entitled 'The Oreo Blue Experience: A Tribute To Jimi Hendrix'. (Think it was posted during the TBC days, or even earlier.) Greetings, MrWalker

daba said...

Could I get Ten Down: Live At The Bypass reupped please. I am grooving to Live By Demand right now. Great music! Thanks again for introducing me to it! :)

Red Rooster said...

New links for "Ten Down: Live At The Bypass" can be found below.

Oreo Blue - Ten Down; Live At The Bypass (2002) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/1JX6ILHL/OB-TDLATB.rar_links
Zippy: https://www27.zippyshare.com/v/jLubMLNH/file.html

frankie said...

Thanks for the Ten Down: link. May I also have a new link on this one please - O B 2 0; Recycling Twenty years Of Oreo Blue TIA

Red Rooster said...

New links for "OB20; Recycling 20 Years Of Oreo Blue" can be found below.

Oreo Blue - OB20; Recycling 20 Years Of Oreo Blue (2012) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/FN0NUQEV/OB-OB20.rar_links
Zippy: https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/X26o18Vy/file.html

frankie said...

Thank you for the renewed link on - O B 2 0; Recycling Twenty years Of Oreo Blue "appreciated as always" :)