Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 102:52
Size: 235.5 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2014
Art: Front
[ 4:02] 1. Devon Allman - When I Left Home
[ 4:43] 2. Devon Allman - Stop Draggin My Heart Around
[ 3:17] 3. Spin Doctors - If The River Was Whiskey
[ 3:56] 4. Samantha Fish - Leavin' Kind
[ 5:36] 5. Jeff Healey - I Think I Love You Too Much
[ 4:48] 6. Royal Southern Brotherhood - New Horizon
[ 3:28] 7. Royal Southern Brotherhood - Left My Heart In Memphis
[ 4:33] 8. Spin Doctors - Some Other Man Instead
[ 4:08] 9. Joanne Shaw Taylor - Just Another Word
[ 5:56] 10. Savoy Brown - Natural Man
[13:55] 11. Savoy Brown - Hellbound Train (Live)
[ 5:54] 12. Jeff Healey - Angel Eyes
[ 5:52] 13. Samantha Fish - Money To Burn
[ 3:06] 14. Joanne Shaw Taylor - Who Do You Love
[ 6:02] 15. Walter Trout And The Radicals - I'm Tired
[ 5:40] 16. Walter Trout And The Radicals - Work No More
[ 4:15] 17. Oli Brown - No Diggity
[ 4:24] 18. Oli Brown - Speechless
[ 4:08] 19. Mike Zito - Death Row
[ 4:59] 20. Mike Zito - Subtraction Blues
When I Left Home: A Contemporary Blues Collection

8 comments:
Paul_Pot: Hi!! 'Forma'. Is it possible re-up 'Various - When I Left Home: A Contemporary Blues Collection'. Thank you very much for your attention
@Paul:Pot, Forma?????
Forma is the guy that copy Matt Tigas posts from here and post them in Israbox. Matt Tiggas is not Forma :)
Paul-Pot: heygetrhythm-kamane !!! one hundred pardons, pardons million, it will not happen, my head was unfortunately wrong
Hello,
can you please repost this CD?
Thank you very much
Stathis
new link 20nov2015.
Thank you very much
Stathis
can you please reupload? Thank you!!
Ludo
@Ludo:
New link for this album:
http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/63nWM5WK/file.html
Enjoy my friend.
Post a Comment