Thursday, November 20, 2014

Low Budget Blues Band - Vol. II

Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 42:49
Size: 98.1 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 1990
Art: Full

[3:20] 1. I'm Ready
[3:00] 2. Can I Get A Witness
[3:02] 3. The Devil's Right Hand
[5:20] 4. Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven
[2:30] 5. My Babe
[3:58] 6. The Usual
[3:56] 7. Walking The Dog
[4:37] 8. Need Your Love So Dad (w. Sanne Salomonsen)
[3:04] 9. Born Under A Bad Sign
[2:08] 10. I Wish You Would
[3:42] 11. I'd Rather Be Blind
[4:07] 12. I'll Play The Blues For You

Low Budget Blues Band was a Swedish blues band, composed of professional musicians, but with the nature of a hobby band. The band produced three albums. The line-up was initially Mats Ronander (vocals, guitar, harmonica), Little Mike Watson (vocals, bass), Lasse Wellander (guitar and slide), Stefan Nilsson (piano), Hasse Olsson (organ) and Åke Sundqvist (drums and percussion) . Their first album was recorded in 1982. To their second album, recorded in 1990, Nilsson, Sundqvist and Watson had been removed and replaced by Niklas Medin (keyboards), Nikke Ström (bass), and Pelle Alsing (percussion).

thank you mrwalker.
Vol. II mc
Vol. II zippy

No comments: