Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fiona Boyes - Box And Dice

Released: 2015
Size: 101.4 MB
Time: 43:52
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Styles: Electric Blues
Art: Front, Back.

1. Juke Joint On Moses Lane [3:30]
2. I'm A Stranger Here [4:47]
3. Walking Round Money [3:39]
4. Smokestack Lightning [4:19]
5. Louisiana [3:51]
6. Black Mountain Blues [4:31]
7. Mama's Sanctified Amp [3:22]
8. I Done Quit [4:05]
9. Walk With Me [3:22]
10. Tiny Pinch Of Sin [2:42]
11. Easy Baby [5:40]

Featuring cigar box guitars, National Reso-lectric baritone guitar and brand new material from Fiona's recent touring & festival performances. From deep solo Mississippi cigar box slide to electric blues trio with upright bass, drums and percussion.

I ain't never heard a woman finger-pick a guitar like that since Memphis Minnie.
She's the best gal guitar player I heard in more than 35 years.'
- Delta pianist & Blues Hall of Fame legend 'Pinetop' Perkins

Box And Dice


9 comments:

stacky said...

Thanks Tonka-much appreciated. This lady is very talented---Stacky

Tonka said...

Your welcome .. yeah, not bad for an Aussie :) :)

filthelens said...

I agree. It's a wonderful album. Thanks, Tonka

DrRay3 said...

Could this one be re-upped?
DrRay3

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below.

Fiona Boyes - Box & Dice (2015) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/OEG3GNDX/FB-B_D.rar_links
Zippy: http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/CkEAjIYK/file.html

fingermistake said...

new link

http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/eYKewYhK/file.html

enjoy

Anonymous said...

could you please re-up? Thank you !!

tomstevens

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below.

Fiona Boyes - Box & Dice (2015) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/1A6VZAAF/FB-B_D.rar_links
Zippy: https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/WPvCO9XU/file.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks RED Rooster!!
tomstevens