Saturday, December 3, 2016

Little Johnny Taylor - Everybody Knows About My Good Thing / Open House At My House

Size: 161,6 MB
Time: 67:42
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2006
Styles: Blues Soul, R&B
Art: Front

01. Baby Get Hip To Yourself (2:41)
02. How Are You Fixed For Love (2:45)
03. How Can A Broke Man Survive (2:38)
04. Keep On Keeping On (2:47)
05. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing Pt. 1 (3:14)
06. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing Pt. 2 (2:37)
07. There Is Something On Your Mind (2:42)
08. You've Got The Love I Need (3:41)
09. Ir's My Fault Darling (2:51)
10. Make Love To Me Baby (2:43)
11. Sweet Soul Woman (3:51)
12. Open House At My House Pt. 1 (2:40)
13. You're Not The Only One Baby (That's Got Someone Across Town) (2:47)
14. My Special Rose (3:30)
15. A Thousand Miles Away (3:07)
16. I Can't Stop Loving You Baby (2:29)
17. What Would I Do Without You (2:55)
18. Open House At My House Pt. 2 (3:50)
19. You're Savin' Your Best Lovin' For Me (3:18)
20. As Long As I Don't Have To See You (3:32)
21. Strange Bed With Strange Head (3:21)
22. I'll Make Worth Your While (2:59)

This two-fer from West Side features a pair of out of print Little Johnny Taylor LPs: Everybody Knows About My Good Thing and Open House, both originally issued on Ronn Records in 1970 and 1973, respectively. Highlights among the 22 blues/soul tracks include "Open House at My House, Pt. 1," "Everybody Knows About My Good Thing, Pt. 1," "Sweet Soul Woman," and "It's My Fault Darling." ~by Al Campbell

Everybody Knows About My Good Thing/Open House At My House

12 comments:

Steve626 said...

Bluestender:

Thanks for this - a needed and much appreciated upgrade.

Smokey said...

@Bluestender:
Thanks for your uploads. Beautiful music that deserves to be heard.
But the Johnny Taylor twofer has a problem: In the first track the sound disappeasrs to 10 seconds from the 22nd second. I dowmloaded it twice ,the same problem came back.
Is it possible to fix it?
Smokey.

Smokey said...

@Bluestender: Thank you very much!!
Now I know a pretty face is not enough;)
Smokey.

Bluestender said...

New link with track 1 fixed.

Anonymous said...

Any chance for a re-up of this fine two-fer? Many thanks.
-fmules

JJ said...

Hello Any chances to re up this album Thank You

BDaD said...

@ JJ
Little Johnny Taylor - Everybody Knows About My Good Thing & Open House At My House (2006) [320].rar (NMR)
https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/LEmqBuAS/file.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks and Happy New Year!
-fmules

luis.lisboa said...

Could you re-up, please?
Thanks in advance

Red Rooster said...

Sorry Luis.lisboa, personally I can't help you with this one since I don't have it. Pretty sure though that Bluestender can help you out whenever he sees this and can find the time.

Bluestender said...

@luis.lisboa

Post has a new link. Enjoy :)

B.why said...

@Bluestender @Red Rooster Thank you for introducing me to this great singer.