Saturday, December 3, 2016

Little Johnny Taylor - Greatest Hits

Size: 116,4 MB
Time: 48:40
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1991
Styles: Blues Soul, Electric Blues
Art: Full

01. Part Time Love (3:52)
02. I Smell Trouble (2:42)
03. Zig Zag Lightning (2:23)
04. You'll Need Another Favor (2:50)
05. Double Or Nothing (3:23)
06. Big Blue Diamonds (2:45)
07. Somebody's Got To Pay (3:05)
08. Darling, Believe (2:04)
09. If You Love Me (2:34)
10. I Know You Hear Me Calling (2:57)
11. Sometimey Woman (2:14)
12. You Win, I Lose (2:36)
13. My Heart Is Filled With Pain (2:30)
14. First Class Love (3:44)
15. Since I Found A New Love (3:56)
16. Somewhere Down The Line (2:15)
17. One More Chance (2:41)

The gospel-tinged and decidedly soul-inflected 1963-1968 blues sides of Little Johnny Taylor on Galaxy Records benefitted from marvelous horn-powered arrangements by Ray Shanklin that brilliantly pushed Taylor's melismatic vocals. Naturally, the impassioned "Part Time Love" is included, along with the Bobby Bland-tinged mid-tempo groover "You'll Need Another Favor," a delicious "Since I Found a New Love," and the blistering "You Win, I Lose." Seventeen tracks in all, many of them bolstered by Arthur Wright's stinging guitar. ~by Bill Dahl

Greatest Hits

6 comments:

Fourcade said...

A big THANK you! Cheers Daniel, from Spain...

Unknown said...

HELLO, I`M LOOKING FOR THIS ALBUM, CAN YOU REPOST, PLEASE
KIND REGARDS

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below. Different copy from the one originally posted.

Little Johnny Taylor - Greatest Hits (1963-1968) (1991) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/B7MSTFNE/LJT-GH.rar_links
Zippy: https://www61.zippyshare.com/v/oEhnkpxU/file.html

luis.lisboa said...

Could you re-up, please? Thanks in advance

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below. Different copy from the one originally posted.

Little Johnny Taylor - Greatest Hits (1963-1968) (1991) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/DSJGDNQC/LJT-GH.rar_links
Zippy: https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/iyo7GJ12/file.html

B.why said...

@Red Rooster Thank you very much.