Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 57:49
Size: 132.4 MB
Styles: R&B, Louisiana blues
Year: 2013
Art: Front
[3:14] 1. Tab Benoit - Who's Been Talkin'
[3:26] 2. Lonnie Brooks - Mr. Hot Shot
[3:29] 3. Marcia Ball - Thibodaux, Louisiana
[4:28] 4. Buckwheat Zydeco - The Wrong Side
[4:10] 5. C.J. Chenier - I Can't Judge Nobody
[4:30] 6. Marc Broussard - Respect Yourself
[2:55] 7. Raful Neal - Blues On The Moon
[3:20] 8. Clarence Gatemouth Brown - Louisiana Zydeco
[5:49] 9. Reidar Larsen And Roy Rogers - Robbery
[3:58] 10. Kenny Neal - Bio On The Bayou
[2:45] 11. Lazy Lester - Alligator Shuffle
[4:10] 12. Professor Longhair - Red Beans Aka I Got My Mojo Working
[2:59] 13. Joe Liggins & His Honeydrippers - Pink Champagne
[4:07] 14. Anders Osborne - Killing Each Other
[4:21] 15. Katie Webster - No Bread, No Meat
Bayou Blues Nuggets

4 comments:
Thanks Mat
Nice little compilation
Regards
Re-up this please.Saludos.
Sorry Gustavo Alberto, personally I can't help you with this one since I don't have it and the original poster isn't active. Hopefully someone else can help you out or you could try asking for this album in the Basement.
Muchas gracias Red Rooster por tu respuesta.
Post a Comment