Time: 48:53
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2007
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Soul
Art: Full
01. Piece Of the Mountain (3:29)
02. Life Has No Meaning (4:29)
03. Special Friend (4:09)
04. Never Alone (3:11)
05. Baby Your Love (3:58)
06. In Your Arms Tonight (4:11)
07. Look At Me Now (4:23)
08. Ain't Got Time (3:30)
09. Love's Got the Best Of Me (6:07)
10. Big Legged Woman (4:06)
11. I Can't Wait (3:45)
12. Man And His Guitar (3:30)
After four CDs recorded with his full band, for this release Eugene has gone into the studio with friends and fellow musicians he has met on the road. Lucky Oceans, co founder of the western swing band 'Asleep at the wheel' plays some fine pedal steel on three tracks. Australian Ian Moss is on guitar on another, Clayton Doley joins in on hammond on two more and texan legend Ray Wylie Hubbard lays down some fine slide guitar on 'I can't wait'.
Eugene 'Hideaway' Bridges

9 comments:
Thanks especially for the 'Hideaway' Bridges shares...Big Thank You...Ace
Many Thanks for this share, Bluestender...
Please Re-Up. Thanks
Thanks Red Rooster, half of the tracks are in 192 kb/s
@XRay
You are completely right. This is not a 320 kbps rip. As original uploader please accept my apologies. I should had checked the files before I did the post.
Please download again and use the link on the post.
Nul problemo Bluestender, Everything is OK now. Thanks a lot for your help.
@XRay.. here are links for a different copy of this album, converted from FLAC so all files should now be 320 kbs. Another set of artwork (complete) is also included. To avoid mix-ups I deleted my previous comment with the old links. Hope this copy will be to your satisfaction in case you want to replace the previous one.
Eugene Hideaway Bridges - Eugene Hideaway Bridges (2007) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/1CLBUEON/EHB-EHB.rar_links
Zippy: https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/u480H40k/file.html
Ooops, seems I didn't read Bluestender's comment carefully enough before sending those new links of mine. Missed out on the fact that the post's original link was updated. My bad!
thanks a lot, Red. Nice pick!!!
Post a Comment