Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 45:28
Size: 105,5 MB
Styles: Electric blues, R&B
Scans: Full
1. Can't Get You Off My Mind (4:51)
2. I Broke My Baby's Heart (4:15)
3. Trouble Monkey (4:06)
4. Old Friends (3:19)
5. I'll Be Laughing (When He Makes You Cry) (3:25)
6. (Just About To) Bust Up A Love (3:35)
7. Don't Call Me Today (4:18)
8. No More Crying (3:32)
9. Long, Long Way To Go (4:06)
10. Rosemary (2:52)
11. When I Get Back Home (2:24)
12. Drop Down Mama (4:39)
Lively and danceable R&B, in the vein of James Brown. Jones and his musicians, especially the horn section, would be ideal as a house band for a late-night talk show host. Exceptions are "Long, Long Way to Go," a solo acoustic giving a back porch feeling, and a slow sobber, "I Broke My Baby's Heart." The ending tune, Sleepy John Estes' "Drop Down Mama," is a treat with Jones on guitar accompanied by drummer Reinhardt Melz. /Char Ham, AllMusic
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
Trouble Monkey mc
Trouble Monkey zippy

3 comments:
May I again request the re-up of some links please...for this album. Thanks in advance
Links for this post updated Septermber 19, 2020.
Many thanks
Post a Comment