Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 65:42
Size: 151,5 MB
Styles: Gospel/Blues mix
Scans: Front, tray
1. Elijah Rock (5:29)
2. Precious Memories (4:52)
3. One Day (5:54)
4. Somebody Bigger Than You And I (4:02)
5. I Can't Save You (From Yourself) (5:15)
6. Just A Closer Walk With Thee (6:27)
7. Old Rugged Cross (3:42)
8. I Bow On My Knees (5:04)
9. You Got To Move (3:55)
10. He's My Light (3:40)
11. How Great Thou Art (7:52)
12. Jesus For Me (3:52)
13. One Day (Original Version) (5:34)
One Day is Jean Shy's second gospel CD. The album was recorded in various studios in Germany and Los Angeles with her German band The Shy Guys. On this CD, Jean Shy presents a brilliant mix of traditional gospels, original gospel & inspirational compositions, which talk about real life issues such as love, pain and self-realization.
The combination of Jean Shy's breathtaking powerful voice and very unique interpretation and the great original sound of her The Shy Guys gives every song their very own trademark. One Day is a definite must for all traditional and contemporary gospel music lovers today.
The combination of Jean Shy's breathtaking powerful voice and very unique interpretation and the great original sound of her The Shy Guys gives every song their very own trademark. One Day is a definite must for all traditional and contemporary gospel music lovers today.
One Day mc
One Day zippy

3 comments:
Thank you RR. Nice find playing now, lady has good pipes.
Thank you RR, I'm looking forward to hearing this.
You're most welcome Bob Mac, glad you enjoyed the post and I hope you did like the music. Thanks for your comment.
Post a Comment