Time: 35:29
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2019
Styles: Holiday Blues
Art: Front
1. Please Come Home For Christmas [2:58]
2. Moonlight, Mistletoe & You [3:29]
3. Better Everyday [3:34]
4. Santa Claus, Santa Claus [3:55]
5. Christmas Is Annoying [2:12]
6. Merry, Merry Christmas [4:35]
7. I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm [4:17]
8. Santa Claus Blues [3:02]
9. When The Children Sing [3:07]
10. One More Year With You [4:16]
Following the release of the thought-provoking Oklahoma, a record that brought worldly issues to the forefront, Keb’ Mo’ returns to lift spirits with a heartfelt feel-good Christmas album Moonlight, Mistletoe & You, due for release on 18 October via Snakefarm Records (UK).
After 25 years performing under the ‘Keb’ Mo’ alias, this widely respected artist has finally granted his eclectic global fan base a Christmas outing, offering a melting pot of influences and original songs.
Moonlight, Mistletoe & You embraces Keb’ Mo’s diverse talents to great effect, showing that the legendary blues man and four-time Grammy Award winner is just as adept addressing R&B and Americana-styled roots music. Produced by Keb’ himself and recorded by Zach Allen at Stu Stu Studio in Franklin, Tennessee, this genre-bending artist provides seven new songs with three covers.
“After 25 years of performing without releasing a Christmas album, I felt now was as good a time as any to spread some love and compassion” says Keb’ Mo’. “There’s something about Christmas time that makes everyone’s heart a little lighter, and I wanted to contribute to the movement of spreading a little joy. I feel like I was able to accomplish that through the making of the album”.
Moonlight, Mistletoe & YouAfter 25 years performing under the ‘Keb’ Mo’ alias, this widely respected artist has finally granted his eclectic global fan base a Christmas outing, offering a melting pot of influences and original songs.
Moonlight, Mistletoe & You embraces Keb’ Mo’s diverse talents to great effect, showing that the legendary blues man and four-time Grammy Award winner is just as adept addressing R&B and Americana-styled roots music. Produced by Keb’ himself and recorded by Zach Allen at Stu Stu Studio in Franklin, Tennessee, this genre-bending artist provides seven new songs with three covers.
“After 25 years of performing without releasing a Christmas album, I felt now was as good a time as any to spread some love and compassion” says Keb’ Mo’. “There’s something about Christmas time that makes everyone’s heart a little lighter, and I wanted to contribute to the movement of spreading a little joy. I feel like I was able to accomplish that through the making of the album”.

3 comments:
Hello, would it be possible to have a repost of Moonlight, Mistletoe & You by Keb' mo', please ? thank you so much
New links for this post can be found below. Different copy from the one originally posted.
Keb' Mo' - Moonlight, Mistletoe & You (2019) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/BFXX8NS9/KM-MM_Y.rar_links
Zippy: https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/6jshIPre/file.html
@resrooster, thank you ! yours in blues !
Post a Comment