Time: 128:51
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2020
Styles: Electric/Acoustic Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Front
01 Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup - My Mama Don’t Allow Me (Fire & Fury Version) (2:24)
02 Fantastic Negrito - I'm So Happy I Cry (Feat. Tank) (3:24)
03 T.K. Reeve - It Ain't Enough (5:27)
04 Memphis Slim - Kansas City (Live) (2:30)
05 Too Slim & The Taildraggers - Keep The Party Rollin' (4:59)
06 Too Slim & The Taildraggers - Last Last Chance (3:53)
07 Luis Oliart - Love's A Lost Art (2:45)
08 Dani Wilde - Masters Of War (4:56)
09 Daniel De Vita - My Sweetest Regret (2:39)
10 Vintage Trouble - Not Alright By Me (We Can't Wait) (3:09)
11 Anthony Gomes - Nothing Man 2 (3:53)
12 J.D. Simo - One Of Those Days (3:16)
13 Sari Schorr - Ordinary Life (3:54)
14 Funkwrench Blues & Oz Noy - Revolution Blues (2:26)
15 Martin Harley - Roll With The Punches (Acoustic) (2:51)
16 Meg Rilley - Run From Hell (3:44)
17 Janiva Magness - Safe And Sound (3:59)
18 Bettye Lavette - Strange Fruit (4:14)
19 The Cold Stares - The Wicked And The Cursed (4:00)
20 Shemekia Copeland - Uncivil War (4:46)
21 Mantlepiece - Walk Out The Door (2:33)
22 Walter Trout - Wanna Dance (4:29)
23 Allen Toussaint - Whirlaway (2:19)
24 The Record Company - You And Me Now (T Bone Burnett Version) (5:49)
25 Michael Landau - Can't Buy My Way Home (Live) (6:03)
26 Lachy Doley - Gimme Some Lovin' (5:50)
27 Fantastic Negrito - How Long? (4:16)
28 Mantlepiece - Right Up To You (3:13)
29 The Record Company - You And Me Now (5:54)
30 Fantastic Negrito - Chocolate Samurai (4:55)
31 Mantlepiece - Left Me With Nothing (4:00)
32 Marc Amacher - Black Cat (Roadhouse Session Unmastered) (6:05)
A collection of blues singles released in Jun/Jul 2020 compiled by myself.
Blues Singles Collection Vol. 7

4 comments:
Great set of blues!!! Thank you!
@Bluestender, WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO REUPLOAD THIS VOLUME, THANK YOU
Sorry Huguito2, personally I can't help you with this one since I don't have it. I know that Bluestender is very busy but I'm sure he will help you out whenever he sees this and can find the time. Just wanted to let you know.
New link on 02-12-23:
https://mega.nz/file/OGwnAYqZ#J2S6ZIr_Qc1kWoMQ_LOpgJ40gQ0olt96Px4uam4oRfI
Post a Comment