Time: 43:04
Size: 98.6 MB
Styles: Electric blues, Rockabilly
Year: 2004/2014
Art: Front
[2:51] 1. X-Rated Version
[2:50] 2. Backdoor Dan
[2:40] 3. Yama Yama Pretty Mama
[3:51] 4. Hey Lowdown!
[2:53] 5. Let Me In There, Baby
[3:04] 6. Honky Tonk Queen
[3:17] 7. I Can't Believe I'm Saying This To You
[2:21] 8. Juiced
[2:49] 9. Feelin' Kinda Lucky
[2:12] 10. Hey Senorita
[2:25] 11. The New Ball
[3:05] 12. Jumping From 6 To 6
[2:55] 13. Let Her Know
[3:03] 14. Pretty Girls Everywhere
[2:41] 15. Playgirl
"Twenty-five years, hundreds of thousands of miles, and over 3,000 live performances; what a dream it's been!" said Robert "Big Sandy" Williams. "When I first got together for a garage rehearsal with a group of musician friends in the spring of 1988 in Anaheim, California, I never imagined that I would someday be celebrating the silver anniversary of the rocking little band that formed that afternoon".
"Here I am, looking back at a wild ride that has taken us around the world countless times and put us in front of national television and radio audiences," said Big Sandy. He and the band have made three appearances on Late Night with Conan O'Brien, featured on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross, as well as All Things Considered with Melissa Block.
"Here I am, looking back at a wild ride that has taken us around the world countless times and put us in front of national television and radio audiences," said Big Sandy. He and the band have made three appearances on Late Night with Conan O'Brien, featured on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross, as well as All Things Considered with Melissa Block.
Rockin' Big Sandy mc
Rockin' Big Sandy zippy

No comments:
Post a Comment