Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 51:19
Size: 117.5 MB
Styles: Harmonica blues
Year: 2008
Art: Front
[4:41] 1. The Soul Of A Man
[5:08] 2. Dust My Broom
[4:35] 3. John The Revelator
[4:29] 4. Diving Duck Blues
[3:54] 5. Song For Angelina
[4:05] 6. Cross Road Blues
[2:53] 7. Pay Day
[5:07] 8. Beefsteak Blues
[3:33] 9. Glory Glory
[4:27] 10. Another Man Done Gone
[2:45] 11. Checkin' Up On My Baby
[3:34] 12. The Breath Of Soul
[2:03] 13. Sitting On Top Of The World
“Sunshine” Sonny Payne” host of the legendary King Biscuit Time KFFA Radio, Helena Arkansas “Here in the deep south of America, it's often been said a white man cannot sing or play the black man's blues. After hearing the new cd "The breath of soul" with Fabrizio Poggi, someone, somewhere got their stories mixed up. I have played the blues for 56 years, and the "The breath of soul" cd is the finest I've ever heard by a white group. My point is, you don't have to come to America to hear the blues, because you have it right there in Italy. These guys are for real”. Blues Revue says: “Poggi is a terrific harp player and a good singer whose own songs match up well with the covers, and the band is tight and tasteful...”. Easy Reeding (Official Hohner Magazine) says: “ … a great CD that certainly crosses geographical and cultural boundaries...”.
The Breath Of Soul
Album: Spirit Of Mercy (A Collection)
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 56:41
Size: 129.8 MB
Styles: Harmonica blues
Year: 2013
Art: Front
[1:09] 1. Mercy
[4:05] 2. You Gotta Move
[4:33] 3. Needed Time
[5:32] 4. I'm On My Way
[4:33] 5. I Heard The Angels Singin'
[5:31] 6. Spiritual
[3:34] 7. Nobody's Faul But Mine
[3:53] 8. Glory Glory
[5:01] 9. Soul 0f A Man-Alternate Take
[3:39] 10. Precious Lord
[4:41] 11. Jesus On The Mainline-Alternate Take
[1:13] 12. Amazing Grace
[3:28] 13. I Want Jesus To Walk With Me
[5:43] 14. I Shall Be Released
Fabrizio is a multi talented musician, a man who lives, walks, talks, and is the blues. Fabrizio is a star player, one of a handful of the very best, who not only plays A1+ harmonica, but writes great lyrics, and sings very nice to, coupled with so much meaningful expression, and tone. I love this Artist, truly, and certainly is one of a handful of today’s living harmonica Legends. ~Shaun Monument May
Spirit Of Mercy (A Collection)


7 comments:
Excellent album, great musician, very good post. Thanks ( Sorry my english)
Could we have a re-up please? Just found the spaghetti album, can't wait. Thank you
new links posted 06july2015.
@ Red Rooster or Bluestender:
Please be kind and re-up album: "The Breath Of Soul", of F. Poggi.
Great thanks in advance. Regards!
@Bluesercher:
New link for The Breath of Soul:
https://mega.nz/file/fTRiiBJB#iNlHKMT3Kt7ANrNiH7n9mX6VXWAhqrLGllZURQQvGco
@ Flash:
This is very kind of you Flash. Thanks you very much, for your helping hand. Regards.
@Bluesercher:
YW. Glad I could help.
Post a Comment