Album: Zydeco Swamp Vol. 1
Size: 167,5 MB
Time: 70:58
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2013
Styles: Blues Zydeco, Swamp Blues
Art: Front
01. Chubby Carrier & Bayou Swamp Band - I Wonder If She's Loving Me (3:21)
02. Joe Walker - Couche Couche And Ky-Yay (3:05)
03. Dikki Du & Zydeco Crew - Zydeco Iko Iko (4:16)
04. Creole Zydeco Farmers - Waltz The Old Fashioned Way (4:19)
05. Creole Junction - Be My Little Lady (3:14)
06. Nolton Semien - Push It To Me (4:06)
07. Roy Carrier - Stop Fussing Me (3:42)
08. T-Black & Zydeco Machine - My Little Darling (5:28)
09. Willis Prudhomme & Bad Weather - Zydeco Queen (1:52)
10. Roy Carrier - I Found A New Love (4:15)
11. Creole Zydeco Farmers - Don't You Think It's Time (3:52)
12. Dikki Du & Zydeco Crew - Days Are Crowded (4:01)
13. Joe Walker - Ain't Nothing For A Stepper (3:09)
14. Nolton Semien - Farewell My Love (3:09)
15. Roy Carrier - Baby Do Right (3:19)
16. T-Black & Zydeco Machine - Going To Tante Nana (3:31)
17. Joe Walker - Momet Pop Waltz (2:30)
18. Preston Frank - Went To The Dance Last Night (2:51)
19. Joe Walker - Zydeco All Night (4:03)
Album: Zydeco Swamp Vol. 2
Size: 167,2 MB
Time: 70:51
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2013
Styles: Blues Zydeco, Swamp Blues
Art: Front
01. Joe Walker - Zydeco Fever (3:49)
02. Thomas 'Big Hat' Fields - Poor Boy (3:34)
03. Chubby Carrier & Bayou Swamp Band - Young Creole Man (3:22)
04. Creole Zydeco Farmers - Valtz A Madeline (4:00)
05. Jo Jo Reed - Wild Thing Zydeco (3:39)
06. Roy Carrier - Bad Dreams (5:20)
07. Nolton Semien - I'll Keep On Searching (3:46)
08. Thomas 'Big Hat' Fields - Honey Hush (4:29)
09. Joe Walker - Outside Man (3:51)
10. Thomas 'Big Hat' Fields - Wake Up Grand Coteau (3:11)
11. Chubby Carrier & Bayou Swamp Band - I Wanna Know (3:53)
12. Roy Carrier - Backbone Zydeco (3:10)
13. Chubby Carrier & Bayou Swamp Band - I Was Caught In The Act (2:26)
14. Creole Zydeco Farmers - Baby Don't You Cry (3:08)
15. Dikki Du & Zydeco Crew - Knocking On My Door (3:32)
16. Joe Walker - Tante Sarah (2:30)
17. Creole Zydeco Farmers - Zydeco Train (3:17)
18. Roy Carrier - Talking About Me And You (3:41)
19. T-Black & The Zydeco Machine - Hey Mama (3:46)
20. Willis Prudhomme - Jacqueline (2:17)
Album: Zydeco Swamp Vol. 3
Size: 157,7 MB
Time: 66:37
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2013
Styles: Blues Zydeco, Swamp Blues
Art: Front
01. Thomas 'Big Hat' Fields - I'm A Louisiana Man (4:45)
02. Leo Thomas - I'm Messing With Toot Toot (2:04)
03. Roy Carrier - Maria (3:18)
04. Creole Zydeco Farmers - Keep A Knockin' (3:04)
05. T-Black & The Zydeco Machine - Let's Pop That Coochie (3:23)
06. Jo Jo Reed - Let's Go Zydeco (3:19)
07. Thomas 'Big Hat' Fields - Gone To Your House (3:08)
08. Chubby Carrier & Bayou Swamp Band - Dance To The Music (2:11)
09. Dikki Du & Zydeco Crew - Oh Bye Bye (3:40)
10. Roy Carrier - Black Sheep (3:37)
11. Chubby Carrier & Bayou Swamp Band - I Was Raised In The Country (3:44)
12. Thomas 'Big Hat' Fields - Devil Made Her Do It (2:52)
13. Creole Zydeco Farmers - Cher Tete Fomme (3:14)
14. Willis Prudhomme - That Zydeco Stuff (2:56)
15. Creole Zydeco Farmers - Youngsville Two Step (3:15)
16. Roy Carrier - Boogie Back Home (2:40)
17. Dikki Du & The Zydeco Crew - The Way It Is (3:48)
18. Joe Walker - I Believe In You (3:41)
19. T-Black & The Zydeco Machine - Uncle Paul (4:02)
20. Roy Carrier - Leaving Lawtell (3:47)
Zydeco Swamp Vol. 1
Zydeco Swamp Vol. 2
Zydeco Swamp Vol. 3



5 comments:
Would it be possible to get a re-post ? Many thanks
Sorry Jipes Blues, personally I can't help you with these volumes since I don't have them. Think Bluestender can help you out whenever he sees this and can find the time. Just thought I'd let you know.
No worries Red Rooster will wait and see ;o) Thanks for the notice
@Jipes Blues
Post has new links. Enjoy :)
Big thanks Bluestender I will make a Special edition on Zydeco in my Radio Show in Februry !
Post a Comment