Time: 77:44
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2019
Styles: Electric Blues
Art: Front
01. Intro Spsa (Live) ( 2:27)
02. Same Old Blues (Live) ( 3:31)
03. She's A Burglar (Live) ( 6:16)
04. Let's The Good Time Roll (Live) ( 3:41)
05. Ain't No Sunshine (Live) ( 5:24)
06. Only Getting The Second Best (Live) ( 5:00)
07. Pack It Up (Live) ( 4:13)
08. Ghetto Woman (Live) ( 7:35)
09. I'm Tore Down (Live) ( 7:30)
10. Texas Flyer (Live) ( 5:44)
11. The Sky Is Crying (Live) (10:32)
12. Palace Of The King (Live) ( 8:25)
13. Outro Spsa (Live) ( 7:19)
Personnel:
Vincent Vella: Vocals
Romain Roussoulière: Guitar
Steve Belmonte: Drums
Julien Brunetaud: Keys
Loic Gayot: Tenor Sax
Jérome Cornelis: Guitar, Alto Sax
Max Darmon: Bass
Even before holding the object in my hands and sticking it between my ears, I had at least 4 good reasons to leave with a positive: a group whose name reminded me of the very good time where I could playing a pinball all day with a single piece of 1 Franc, a line up of good musicians, a re-dive into the world of Freddie King, and a cover designed by Frank Margerin. And it took me only 20 seconds, that is to say the time of the musical intro of the first title, to add a 5th, the incredible voice of the singer Vincent Vella, that I had not yet had the pleasure to hear and who literally taped me. For this album I was expecting a kind of best of the 3rd King and I actually discovered some songs that I did not really know, and more than a re-dive so it was for me a beautiful discovery of unpublished, which is not really surprising since 5 of the 14 tracks are from the album "Burglar" that I did not know. On the other hand, there are some essential ones like "Is not No Sunshine", "Going Down" or the famous "Hide Away" which must necessarily appear in a good place on this CD that I absolutely recommend to all the aficionados of Freddie King , as these musicians have made a point of honor to remain as faithful as possible to the originals. It seems that Christmas is coming ... so here is a very nice gift to offer to your friends and children to whom you will certainly make a great pleasure, but in addition you will help to transmit all these titles to future generations just as they did themselves all these Bluesmen before us. Much more than just a tribute, here is a very nice album that will make you travel in the world of a musician who was too young and still had plenty to tell us. ~Alain Hiot (from French)
Vincent Vella: Vocals
Romain Roussoulière: Guitar
Steve Belmonte: Drums
Julien Brunetaud: Keys
Loic Gayot: Tenor Sax
Jérome Cornelis: Guitar, Alto Sax
Max Darmon: Bass
Even before holding the object in my hands and sticking it between my ears, I had at least 4 good reasons to leave with a positive: a group whose name reminded me of the very good time where I could playing a pinball all day with a single piece of 1 Franc, a line up of good musicians, a re-dive into the world of Freddie King, and a cover designed by Frank Margerin. And it took me only 20 seconds, that is to say the time of the musical intro of the first title, to add a 5th, the incredible voice of the singer Vincent Vella, that I had not yet had the pleasure to hear and who literally taped me. For this album I was expecting a kind of best of the 3rd King and I actually discovered some songs that I did not really know, and more than a re-dive so it was for me a beautiful discovery of unpublished, which is not really surprising since 5 of the 14 tracks are from the album "Burglar" that I did not know. On the other hand, there are some essential ones like "Is not No Sunshine", "Going Down" or the famous "Hide Away" which must necessarily appear in a good place on this CD that I absolutely recommend to all the aficionados of Freddie King , as these musicians have made a point of honor to remain as faithful as possible to the originals. It seems that Christmas is coming ... so here is a very nice gift to offer to your friends and children to whom you will certainly make a great pleasure, but in addition you will help to transmit all these titles to future generations just as they did themselves all these Bluesmen before us. Much more than just a tribute, here is a very nice album that will make you travel in the world of a musician who was too young and still had plenty to tell us. ~Alain Hiot (from French)
Our King Freddie

3 comments:
Hy is it possible to re-up - Same Player Shoot Again: Our King Freddie: Live At The New Morning - ? Thanks.
New links for this post can be found below.
Same Player Shoot Again - Our King Albert (2021) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/0URSJCIS/SPSA-OKA.rar_links
Zippy: https://www26.zippyshare.com/v/KTHYVjvN/file.html
@Red Rooster - Thanks a lot for the "Same Player Shoot Again - Our King Albert" re-up. I appreciate your help.
Post a Comment