Time: 51:44
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2019
Styles: Acoustic Blues
Art: Front
01. Am I Wrong (3:58)
02. Shame, Shame, Shame (4:01)
03. Cat Logic (0:49)
04. Hard Way (4:30)
05. (Ain't That) Good News (3:20)
06. Mole In The Ground (4:17)
07. Blue Drops Falling On My Head (0:56)
08. Lay Down With Dogs (3:33)
09. Light It Up (1:13)
10. If You're A Viper (4:07)
11. Rain On My Window (1:04)
12. Gotta Serve Somebody (5:42)
13. Diving Duck (5:51)
14. Get A Mojo (0:51)
15. Everybody Be Yo'self (5:36)
16. You Gotta Move (1:49)
"Blue Drops" is perhaps the best acoustic blues product to date in Romania, from two of the most titled musicians: Berti Barbera and Nicu Patoi. More instruments, styles and states, only two artists, one world, that of sincere and well articulated sounds. A delight for any lover of musical specialties, a joy for anyone who receives quality entertainment and open-ended musical art.
They certainly got the blues! Drop by drop!
They certainly got the blues! Drop by drop!
Blue Drops

5 comments:
Hi BT! Can you reup this when you have a bit of time please?
Sorry HiPPi3, personally I can't help you with this one since I dont' have it. Hopefully Bluestender might be able to help you out whenever he sees this and can find the time. Just thought I'd let you know.
It's ok RR. Thanks for your reply :)
@Hippi3
Post has a new link. Enjoy :)
Many thanks BT :)
Post a Comment