Thursday, February 27, 2020

Robert Cray - That's What I Heard

Size: 111,7 MB
Time: 48:00
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2020
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Soul
Art: Front & Back

01. Anything You Want (3:52)
02. Burying Ground (2:58)
03. You're The One (2:50)
04. This Man (5:06)
05. You'll Want Me Back (3:58)
06. Hot (3:44)
07. Promises You Can Keep (5:55)
08. To Be With You (2:54)
09. My Baby Likes To Boogaloo (3:50)
10. Can't Make Me Change (5:04)
11. A Little Less Lonely (4:19)
12. Do It (3:25)

Robert Cray has been bridging the lines between blues, soul and R&B for the past four decades, with five Grammy wins and over 20 acclaimed albums. His latest album, That's What I Heard, was recorded at the iconic Capitol Records studios and produced by Steve Jordan (Sheryl Crow, Josh Groban, Keith Richards, Boz Scaggs). The music is a varied sonic blend of blues, soul, boogaloo and gospel. Guest artists include Ray Parker Jr and Steve Perry.

That's What I Heard

5 comments:

George said...

Nice post, BT! Allright, I admit I'm not happy with Mr. Cray's soul ballads - because he can really play the blues when he wants to - but still it's always interesting to hear something new from him.

XRay said...

Bluestender, thanks for the new Robert Cray

Happymonk said...

Hey BT. Is there something wrong with #12? Do It sounds off alot. Maybe my end... Thanks for your work.

Bluestender said...

@Happymonk

This is what it is. Complain to Mr. Robert Cray :)

Happymonk said...

No prtoblem, I've got vhim on speed dial....