Time: 58:11
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2020
Styles: Electric Blues, Harmonica Blues
Art: Front
01. I'm Not Your Junkman (4:13)
02. Travelin' The Dirt Road (3:39)
03. Overalls (4:24)
04. Come Here Woman (7:38)
05. Let's Have Some Fun Tonight (5:02)
06. My Baby's Gone (5:37)
07. Voodoo Woman, Voodoo Man (6:14)
08. Way Back Home (6:44)
09. Doggone Blues (5:30)
10. Country Tough (4:07)
11. Friends (2:58)
12. Safe At Last (1:59)
The Mississippi-meets-Chicago team of blues singer/guitarist Dave Riley and harmonica ace/blues music producer Bob Corritore has become a fifteen year blues institution. Travelin’ the Dirt Road demonstrates a natural musical chemistry and friendship, and is pure down-home blues. The album is an expanded reissue of their long out of print Blues Music Award-nominated debut album of 2007, originally on Blue Witch Records. This deluxe re-release comprises the original album plus two unissued originals from those initial sessions, and the first of Corritore’s upcoming “From the Vaults” series of recordings from his own vast archives. Upcoming “From the Vaults” releases will feature Kid Ramos and Henry Gray.
From The Vaults: Travelin' The Dirt Road MP3
From The Vaults: Travelin' The Dirt Road FLAC

8 comments:
Thanks BT.
Nice one...
Hello, will you please re post this album in flac ? Many many thanks...
@Albert.. as I have told you earlier, personally I can't help with any requests for flac files. Pretty sure though that Bluestender can help you out with links for the flac version whenever he sees this and can find the time. Just thought I'd let you know.
@ Red Rooster
Thanks for your answer, I hope that Bluestender will have the time to re post this album but thank you so much...
Will you please re-post this album in Flac ? Many many thanks....
@Albert
Post has a new FLAC link. Enjoy :)
@ Bluestender
A very big thank you !!! Great album....
Post a Comment