Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Royal Rhythmaires - Shuck And Jive

Year: 2012
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 28:38
Size: 67,5 MB
Styles: Jump blues, R&B
Scans: Full

1. Good Lookin' (2:09)
2. Humdinger (2:08)
3. Cajun Boy (2:47)
4. Shuck And Jive (2:03)
5. You've Changed My Love (2:19)
6. Johnston Brother (2:44)
7. That's Why I Cry (2:27)
8. It Rocks! It Rolls! It Swings! (2:09)
9. Baby (2:15)
10. Party Time (2:22)
11. Up The Line (2:43)
12. Love Don't Love Nobody (2:26)

The Royal Rhythmaires are a roots Rhythm and Blues band ready to get people dancing again and keep them dancing! This band provides the blues shoutin', horn honkin', hand clappin', foot stompin' sound of 40's-50's Rhythm and Blues by bringing back to life the music of Lavern Baker, Little Richard, Sam "The Man" Taylor, Red Prysock, Ruth Brown, and Ike Turner and The Kings of Rhythm to name a few!

With a powerhouse soulful singer, honking tenor and bariton sax, slapping upright bass, pounding piano and driving drums this band is a must see! "Shuck And Jive" is the debut album, and it is a rockin' rhythm & blues gem that manages to sound both exciting and authentic. A great mix of vintage cover songs (Little Walter, Roy Brown etc) and first class original material.

Shuck And Jive mc
Shuck And Jive gofile

11 comments:

gilles said...

Thank you so much @Red Rooster for this post. I like the way that Jay Malano sings. I saw her on stage a few months ago. Great stuff indeed. I'm looking for their second album Talk To Me (2013). TIA

Red Rooster said...

You're welcome Gilles, glad you enjoyed the post. And I totally agree with you, this is great stuff. Thanks for your comment. We'll see what can be done about "Talk To Me".

gilles said...

@Red Rooster : I gratefully appreciate your help on "Talk To Me". TIA

thenewdisc said...

HOLA PODRIAN SUBIR LOS LINK PARA PODER DESCARGARLO POR FAVOR!!
PLISS
GRACIAS!!

Red Rooster said...

Links for this post updated July 15, 2017.

Happymonk said...

Hi Red Rooster. I like Jai Malano so could you re-up Shuck & Jive. Thank you

Happymonk said...

and I can't find Talk To Me anywhere...

Red Rooster said...

Links for this post updated February 11, 2019.

And as you may have noticed by now Happymonk, you don't have to search for "Talk To Me" no more. :)

Happymonk said...

@Red Rooster. Wow! You're special! Like getting two prizes at the top of the cereal box, instead of one at the bottom. Thanks again.

fabian narvon said...

hola amigos podrian activar el link por favor

Red Rooster said...

Links for this post updated January 8, 2026.